posted March 25, 2023
I. Job Summary
The Restaurant Busser graciously and efficiently restock and replenish food-service supplies, assist wait staff, clear and reset tables.
II. Job Responsibilities
- Greet and make all guests feel welcomed to the restaurant.
- Clear all used tableware, napkins and refuse from tables to tubs in bus station.
- Wipe table, chairs and clear debris and crumbs from floor areas surrounding table.
- Reset tables in accordance with established standards to seat new guests as quickly as possible.
- Remove full tubs from bus stations to dishwashing area for cleaning, and maintain a clean, well-stocked and orderly bus station at all times in order to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Retrieve cleaned dishes, glassware and utensils from the dishroom and distribute to each service station in order to keep a ready supply available for restaurant use.
- Polish glassware/silverware.
- Examine each table for missing items.
- Remove any items that do not meet cleanliness standards.
- Maintain a clean, presentable and attractive restaurant.
- Clean floors when asked.
- Retrieve clean linens at beginning of shift and during shift when necessary, folding as specified by established standards and stocking correct par levels in the service stations.
- Keep area clean according to Board of Health standards.
- Attend team briefings when relevant.
- Present a clean and professional appearance at all times.
- Maintain a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanor at all times.
- Ensure guest satisfaction by responding to guest inquiries with accurate information and a positive attitude.
- Promote hotel amenities and services to guests using personal knowledge and effective selling techniques.
- Welcome and effectively resolve guest questions, issues and complaints with supervisor assistance as needed.
- Complete training on safe lifting procedures.
- Complete training on bloodborne pathogens.
- Complete training on food safety/contamination/cross contamination prevention.
- Complete training on prevention of slips/trips/falls in the food prep and service area.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Amara Resort and Spa
100 Room Hotel
DISCOVER A LIVELY BOUTIQUE RESORT IN SEDONAAn experience unlike any other
Calling all outdoor-loving extroverts who need to unwind: Amara Resort & Spa is a unique combination of social hub and private refuge. Located at an elevation of 4,500 feet at the foot of vibrant Uptown Sedona, we put you within steps of eclectic shops, lauded dining and fine art galleries. Al fresco pursuits are also close by: golf, hiking, paddling, hot air ballooning and more. You can even borrow one of our mountain bikes to hit the trails.
When you return to our hidden retreat, you’ll find many temping ways to decompress and unwind. Bask in the sun at our infinity-edge pool, enjoy a heavenly massage at the Spa, compare notes with fellow hikers on the courtyard or take in a nightcap while cozying up to one of the outdoor fire pits under the stars.
Welcome to your Sedona dream come true.
100 Amara Lane
Sedona, AZ 86336
Telephone (844) 489-9662
Managed by Northwood Hospitality