posted September 20, 2023
Position Title: Spa Attendant/Housekeeper (Full Time)
Day(s) Required: Flexible / 7 days per week availability
Rate of Pay: $17.00 hourly rate, plus tips
The SPA ATTENDANT/HOUSEKEEPER is responsible for cleaning and maintaining a beautiful spa and fitness center.
The attendant will:
- Clean spa locker rooms, bathrooms, lounge and fitness center.
- Fold towels, sheets and robes for the spa.
- Stock and replenish guest supplies, linens and towels throughout the spa and fitness center.
- Assist guests in the spa locker rooms with provision of amenities and directions.
- Communicate with guests and spa team in a welcoming and hospitable manner.
The SPA ATTENDANT/HOUSEKEEPER will be able to perform the following, with or without accommodation:
- Stand/walk for an entire shift
- Lift 25 pounds
- Push/Pull linen carts
- Work outdoors for a partial shift
- Maintain cleanliness in the spa using appropriate equipment and cleaning products
Amara Resort and Spa
100 Room Hotel
DISCOVER A LIVELY BOUTIQUE RESORT IN SEDONA
An experience unlike any other
Calling all outdoor-loving extroverts who need to unwind: Amara Resort & Spa is a unique combination of social hub and private refuge. Located at an elevation of 4,500 feet at the foot of vibrant Uptown Sedona, we put you within steps of eclectic shops, lauded dining and fine art galleries. Al fresco pursuits are also close by: golf, hiking, paddling, hot air ballooning and more. You can even borrow one of our mountain bikes to hit the trails.
When you return to our hidden retreat, you’ll find many temping ways to decompress and unwind. Bask in the sun at our infinity-edge pool, enjoy a heavenly massage at the Spa, compare notes with fellow hikers on the courtyard or take in a nightcap while cozying up to one of the outdoor fire pits under the stars.
Welcome to your Sedona dream come true.