posted May 26, 2023
I. Job Summary
The Laundry Attendant is responsible for the proper cleaning of resort linens and guest laundry.
II. Job Responsibilities
Description of Job Responsibilities
* Attend team briefings.
* Sort, count and bundle linen.
* Load and unload washers.
* Know how to use and maintain washers, dryers and flat ironer.
* Be knowledgeable of chemicals used in wash process.
* Fold, sort and bag terry and linen as per individual counts.
* Remove any linen/terry from circulation that are stained, torn, worn or frayed
* Keep sorting area neat at all times.
* Report any malfunction of equipment to supervisor.
* Know, comply with, and enforce all hotel and departmental standards, policies and procedures.
* Respond to all pages and messages promptly.
* Promote and maintain effective, confidential, secure record keeping.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Amara Resort and Spa
100 Room Hotel
DISCOVER A LIVELY BOUTIQUE RESORT IN SEDONA
An experience unlike any other
Calling all outdoor-loving extroverts who need to unwind: Amara Resort & Spa is a unique combination of social hub and private refuge. Located at an elevation of 4,500 feet at the foot of vibrant Uptown Sedona, we put you within steps of eclectic shops, lauded dining and fine art galleries. Al fresco pursuits are also close by: golf, hiking, paddling, hot air ballooning and more. You can even borrow one of our mountain bikes to hit the trails.
When you return to our hidden retreat, you’ll find many temping ways to decompress and unwind. Bask in the sun at our infinity-edge pool, enjoy a heavenly massage at the Spa, compare notes with fellow hikers on the courtyard or take in a nightcap while cozying up to one of the outdoor fire pits under the stars.
Welcome to your Sedona dream come true.
100 Amara Lane
Sedona, AZ 86336
Telephone (844) 489-9662
Managed by Northwood Hospitality