posted September 22, 2023
The Spa Coordinator is a critical link to client satisfaction. Responsibilities include welcoming guests, setting appointments, processing check-ins and check-outs, anticipating client needs and meeting or exceeding those needs, responding to and resolving guest and client inquires and complaints. This person should be very comfortable interacting with guests and potential clients in a highly professional manner.
- Greet and make all guests/clients feel welcomed to the Spa at Amara Resort and Spa.
- Generate client appointments.
- Perform call-aheads to inform future guests and generate business for the spa.
- Ensure guest/client satisfaction by responding to inquiries with accurate information and a positive attitude.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services or connect the guest to the appropriate person to help.
- Respond to phone calls and retrieve guest mail, faxes, and packages.
Answer calls with appropriate greeting.
- Promote spa services using personal knowledge and effective selling techniques.
- Welcome and effectively resolve client or guest questions, issues, and complaints with supervisor assistance as needed.
- Provide constant and consistent communication with other departments and supervisors/managers to ensure awareness of spa services and special events.
- Attend team briefings.
- Financial Transactions
- Handle cash, credit card and other financial transactions.
- Post charges.
- Compute or adjust bill, collect payment, and make change for guests.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Complete training on operating job specific systems.
- Be knowledgeable on spa products and services.
- Complete training on safety procedures.
- Complete training on how to safely evacuate guests.
Perform other duties as assigned.
(Please note management reserves the right to change, modify, and/or alter any of the duties listed above to meet business demands)
Amara Resort and Spa is owned and operated by Northwood Hospitality. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, an employer paid life insurance policy, employer paid short-term and long-term disability coverage, and additional supplemental insurance plans are available. Northwood Hospitality sponsors a 401(k) plan with a company match. At Amara, we believe it is important to have a work life balance. Full-time, eligible employees accrue vacation time, sick time, and are eligible to receive holiday pay. As a part of Northwood Hospitality, team members are eligible to receive discounts at other properties within the portfolio. Each day a team member arrives to work, they can expect a delicious, chef curated lunch provided free of charge. We believe our team members are empowered to act and make the right decisions. As such, we are committed to the growth and professional development of our team through internal promotions and cross-departmental training opportunities.
About Northwood Hospitality
At Northwood Hospitality, we understand that our people are the hallmark of our success.
Integrity: We are honest, fair, accountable, and respectful.
Collaboration: We are better when we are together.
Leadership: We are empowered to act and make the right decision for our guests and our business.
Passion: We are passionate about hospitality and serving our guests with pride.
Balance: We are focused on a balanced approach for our teams, families, and communities.
We believe people are the most important assets.
- We understand the heart of our business is our team members.
- We believe in personal empowerment.
- We are driven in developing our talented teams.
- We accept personal responsibility for our actions and results.
Amara Resort and Spa
100 Room Hotel
DISCOVER A LIVELY BOUTIQUE RESORT IN SEDONA
An experience unlike any other
Calling all outdoor-loving extroverts who need to unwind: Amara Resort & Spa is a unique combination of social hub and private refuge. Located at an elevation of 4,500 feet at the foot of vibrant Uptown Sedona, we put you within steps of eclectic shops, lauded dining and fine art galleries. Al fresco pursuits are also close by: golf, hiking, paddling, hot air ballooning and more. You can even borrow one of our mountain bikes to hit the trails.
When you return to our hidden retreat, you’ll find many temping ways to decompress and unwind. Bask in the sun at our infinity-edge pool, enjoy a heavenly massage at the Spa, compare notes with fellow hikers on the courtyard or take in a nightcap while cozying up to one of the outdoor fire pits under the stars.
Welcome to your Sedona dream come true.