posted September 11, 2023
Valet / Bell Attendant
I. Job Summary
Typically the first and last point of contact for our guests, the bell station position is a critical link to guest satisfaction. Responsibilities include welcoming guests; opening doors; moving luggage; acquainting guests with amenities of the resort and their rooms; anticipating guests- needs and meeting or exceeding those needs; responding to and resolving guest inquires and complaints; and coordinating with other departments to ensure guests feel well-cared for and valued. This person should be very comfortable interacting with guests and potential clients in a highly professional manner.
II. Job Responsibilities
- Present a personal demeanor that is professional, friendly, cheerful and courteous at all times.
- Upon arrival, welcome guests by name.
- Assist guests by opening doors, unloading luggage from vehicle and transporting to their room, personally carrying the luggage or using a luggage cart.
- Point out to each guest the fire exits, usage of TV, A/C, coffee pot, safe and offer ice.
- Upon departure, assist guests by transporting luggage from room to vehicle and load luggage into vehicle and thank the guest by name for visiting Cheeca Lodge - Spa.
- Ensure that entry areas, courtyard and entrances are free of debris and present a clean and attractive facility to customers.
- Provide precise directions and offer suggestions to guests for both resort amenities and nearby destinations. If unable to answer guest inquiries, direct the guest to the most appropriate staff member to do so.
- Welcome and effectively resolve guest problems with supervisor assistance as needed.
- Coordinate with other departments and supervisors/managers in order to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Keep abreast of local activities and the area-s establishments in order to answer questions, recommend and give directions.
- Be watchful of any security issues and contact security immediately when there is an issue.
- Attend team briefings.
- Complete training on operating job specific systems.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Amara Resort and Spa
100 Room Hotel
DISCOVER A LIVELY BOUTIQUE RESORT IN SEDONA
An experience unlike any other
Calling all outdoor-loving extroverts who need to unwind: Amara Resort & Spa is a unique combination of social hub and private refuge. Located at an elevation of 4,500 feet at the foot of vibrant Uptown Sedona, we put you within steps of eclectic shops, lauded dining and fine art galleries. Al fresco pursuits are also close by: golf, hiking, paddling, hot air ballooning and more. You can even borrow one of our mountain bikes to hit the trails.
When you return to our hidden retreat, you’ll find many temping ways to decompress and unwind. Bask in the sun at our infinity-edge pool, enjoy a heavenly massage at the Spa, compare notes with fellow hikers on the courtyard or take in a nightcap while cozying up to one of the outdoor fire pits under the stars.
Welcome to your Sedona dream come true.