posted February 18, 2024
Club Lounge Attendant
We are seeking a reliable and detail-oriented Club Lounge Attendant to join our team in providing exceptional hospitality services to our guests. As a Club Lounge Attendant at Staybridge Suites Charlotte-Ballantyne, your primary responsibility is to provide the highest level of service to exceed our guests' expectations. You will ensure guest satisfaction by delivering fresh food, maintaining a clean atmosphere, and paying attention to detail for a complete dining experience.
- Greet and interact with guests in the café area during operational hours.
- Ensure guest needs are met by providing plates, utensils, glasses, and fulfilling other guest requests.
- Perform additional duties such as floor mopping, bathroom cleaning, replenishing stocks, etc., before, during, and after meal service.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment by removing trash and dishes from public areas, mopping, and vacuuming designated areas.
- Clean kitchen equipment, including ovens, skillets, and heating equipment.
- Take out trash, wash trash cans, clean refrigerators, milk boxes, freezers, and holding cabinets.
- Run the dishwasher, clear tables, and chairs in the dining room.
- Complete daily checklists for breakfast or evening service.
- Order and receive food, ensuring proper storage temperatures and locations.
- Prepare food according to instructions on packaging and serve it fresh.
- Pour and serve draft beer, open wine, and serve guests.
- Clean and sanitize dishes and cooking utensils.
- Respond promptly to guest requests, promote hotel services and facilities, provide information on local attractions, and give directions to enhance guest satisfaction.
- Learn food preparation, serving, and clean-up procedures, as well as sound sanitation principles.
- Utilize basic POS System.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors or management.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Previous experience in a similar role may be preferred.
Excellent attention to detail.
Strong communication skills.
Positive and friendly demeanor.
Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays.
Staybridge Suites Charlotte Ballantyne
118 Room Extended Stay
Staybridge Charlotte Ballantyne Hotel
Welcome to the Newly Remodeled Staybridge Suites® Charlotte Ballantyne hotel, located in one of the area's premiere shopping, family friendly, and business districts.
Staybridge Suites® Charlotte Ballantyne is a Northwood Hospitality Hotel that delivers a carefully curated guest experience.
Integrity, Collaboration, Passion
We understand that our people are the hallmark of our success. Our people are the most important assets we have. We are committed to developing talent and building high performance leadership. We understand that the sum of our collective talents and efforts helps us achieve greater results ant thrive. Together is how we succeed.
At Staybridge Suites® Charlotte Ballantyne, we value our team members and are committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.